The Lincoln Town Car, a core of typical executive transportation, in addition to the Ford Crown Victoria, are being discontinued in NYC. The same old crown Vic’s and town cars you know the ones: That means the end for vehicles that have come to symbolize the full spectrum of New York life, from private black sedans purring on Michigan Avenue to the everywhere sight of the yellow cab, great equalizer of the diverse metropolitan family. Passengers should prepare for a bumpier, more cramp ride. Forget roomy trunks that fit a French-door refrigerator; the older models are yielding to smaller gas-and-electric hybrid vehicles with knee-bumping back seats and flimsier frame
- Limo & Party Bus Transportation to Norte Dame at South Bend, Indiana.
- Car Seat Safety Laws in Illinois – are car seats required in Illinois for taxi and limousines?
- Wedding Planning & Limousine Rental Tips 2015
- If I rent a limousine, when do my rental charges start? 2015
- We want to rent a limo to take us to a concert. Do we have to pay for the time while we are at the concert even though we are not using the limousine?