First appearance at the 2011 Geneva Motorshow, Lancia’s new Chrysler-based flagship sedan will go on sale in Europe in late 2011. The car will be clasp as a Lancia in mainland Europe and as a Chrysler in the U.K. and Ireland, the publication said, adding that Fiat expects to sell between 10,000 and 15,000 units a year in Europe.
The Thema development is part of Fiat boss Sergio Marchionne’s broader strategy to merge the Chrysler and Lancia brands with most future models sharing common platforms, powertrains and sheet metal.The original Thema sedan was styled by Italdesign and shared its underpinnings with the Alfa Romeo 164, Fiat Croma and Saab 9000. It was built and sold in small numbers in Europe from 1984-’94, but was never marketed in the U.S.
- Limo & Party Bus Transportation to Norte Dame at South Bend, Indiana.
- Car Seat Safety Laws in Illinois – are car seats required in Illinois for taxi and limousines?
- Wedding Planning & Limousine Rental Tips 2015
- If I rent a limousine, when do my rental charges start? 2015
- We want to rent a limo to take us to a concert. Do we have to pay for the time while we are at the concert even though we are not using the limousine?