- Car Seat Safety Laws in Illinois – are car seats required in Illinois for taxi and limousines?
- Wedding Planning & Limousine Rental Tips 2015
- If I rent a limousine, when do my rental charges start? 2015
- We want to rent a limo to take us to a concert. Do we have to pay for the time while we are at the concert even though we are not using the limousine?
- Can I drink alcohol in the limousine?
Monthly Archives: January 2015
YES! Your driver is working in the service industry just like a waiter or bartender, but assumes a much more responsible role. The standard tip is 20% of the total fare. If you feel your driver has performed in an … Continue reading
Most companies require a minimum 2 or 3 hour booking to rent the vehicle. This is due to the large expense and cost involved in securing and maintaining the vehicles. The average limousine can run around $70,000-$180,000 new! A one-hour … Continue reading
Are you thinking about renting a limousine for a special occasion? Perhaps you’re getting married soon. Or maybe you just want to go somewhere in style and not worry about driving or just need simple transportation to and from the … Continue reading
It is very important to ask about the ‘all-inclusive price’ when reserving a limousine. Unfortunately, some companies are unscrupulous in their billing methods and will tack on extra charges such as non-existent highway taxes, fuel surcharges, beverages, waiting time, travel … Continue reading
Limousine rentals run in the neighborhood of $50 – $300 per hour (SUV’s) with a MINIMUM of two or three hours booked. Most companies require a minimum of 2 or 3 hours to provide service, with exception to standard airport … Continue reading
Generally, there are 7 types of limousines. 1) Luxury sedans – Usually standard Lincoln Town Cars or Cadillac’s 2) Stretch Sedans – Stretched to allow more legroom or for additional features 3) 6-passenger stretch limousines – fits 1-6 people, depending … Continue reading