- Limo & Party Bus Transportation to Norte Dame at South Bend, Indiana.
- Car Seat Safety Laws in Illinois – are car seats required in Illinois for taxi and limousines?
- Wedding Planning & Limousine Rental Tips 2015
- If I rent a limousine, when do my rental charges start? 2015
- We want to rent a limo to take us to a concert. Do we have to pay for the time while we are at the concert even though we are not using the limousine?
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Wedding rates are usually quoted at a ‘package’ price. For Instance, “Our 3 hour wedding package is $285 and includes our six-passenger limousine”. Ask your limousine company what comes included in the package price. ALL or SOME of the following … Continue reading
This varies by company and location. Most companies begin rental charges at your designated pickup time location. If you say, “Our first pickup is at 6pm at 123 Main St’, then this will be the beginning of your rental charge. … Continue reading
We want to rent a limo to take us to a concert. Do we have to pay for the time while we are at the concert even though we are not using the limousine?
In such cases where you are not occupying the limousine during your rental (such as bar-hopping, dinner reservations, concerts, sporting events, etc.) you still have to pay for the rental time, even though you aren’t physically inside the vehicle. Even … Continue reading