Typically “yes” if it is legal in your area. The laws vary from state to state so ask when you book the limousine. Underage drinking in a limousine is ILLEGAL, no matter what state you live in and a reputable company WILL NOT allow it, so you risk losing your charter total and being arrested if you violate the law.
- Limo & Party Bus Transportation to Norte Dame at South Bend, Indiana.
- Car Seat Safety Laws in Illinois – are car seats required in Illinois for taxi and limousines?
- Wedding Planning & Limousine Rental Tips 2015
- If I rent a limousine, when do my rental charges start? 2015
- We want to rent a limo to take us to a concert. Do we have to pay for the time while we are at the concert even though we are not using the limousine?