- Car Seat Safety Laws in Illinois – are car seats required in Illinois for taxi and limousines?
- Wedding Planning & Limousine Rental Tips 2015
- If I rent a limousine, when do my rental charges start? 2015
- We want to rent a limo to take us to a concert. Do we have to pay for the time while we are at the concert even though we are not using the limousine?
- Can I drink alcohol in the limousine?
Tag Archives: Child Passenger Protection Act
Even if you’re traveling in style, safety should be invited along for the ride. Limos fall into a different category than your personal car, and different rules and laws apply to these types of vehicles. A limo may feel safe … Continue reading