YES! Your driver is working in the service industry just like a waiter or bartender, but assumes a much more responsible role. The standard tip is 20% of the total fare. If you feel your driver has performed in an exceeding manner, you can tip more. Some companies will AUTOMATICALLY include the gratuity (tip) in their total price quote. When making reservations, always ask if GRATUITY is included in the total price. If not, you should budget an extra twenty percent towards your total bill for driver gratuity.
- Car Seat Safety Laws in Illinois – are car seats required in Illinois for taxi and limousines?
- Wedding Planning & Limousine Rental Tips 2015
- If I rent a limousine, when do my rental charges start? 2015
- We want to rent a limo to take us to a concert. Do we have to pay for the time while we are at the concert even though we are not using the limousine?
- Can I drink alcohol in the limousine?